Vendors Registration - $100
Time & Location
About the Event
Community for Veteran Family Classic Car Show to be held Saturday, June 8, 2019 at Gruene Harley Davidson located at 1288 TX-337 Loop, New Braunfels, TX 78130, This car show is classic automobiles, trucks and pickups and motorcycles from 1900-1979.
Vendor registrants are limited to 30. Show set up is from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and opens to the public from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM with awards at 3:00 PM.
CVF Classic Car Show – June 8, 2019
Vendor Rules & Regulations
1. VENDOR HOURS:
a. Set up can begin on June 8, 2019 begin at 6:00 AM – Must be complete by 9:00 AM.
b. The booths will be open for business from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
c. Tear down will allowed after 4:00 PM only (No Exceptions)
Due to event layout and space requirements, vendor’s vehicles cannot be parked alongside vendor’s booth. Vendors will be allowed to drop off merchandise and park in the designated area.
2. REPRESENTED PRODUCTS- Only the product(s) specified on the application will be allowed to be represented or sold at your booth during the event. No changes may be made without prior consent of the Event Director.
3. TERMINATION RIGHTS – Community for Veteran Families (CVF) reserves the right to terminate the operation of the Vendor at any time during the event for any of the following reasons:
a. A professional manner is not maintained by the Operator and its employees
b. Operator or its employees behave in a manner that could be construed as racist.
c. Operator or its employees commit any act detrimental to the purpose of the event
d. Operator or its employees violate any provisions of the Health Department.
e. Operator or its employees fail to cooperate with the event management staff.
4. PREMISES – Operator warrants that the premises shall be left in original condition as upon arrival; this includes picking up trash at and around the Operators premises.
5. DESIGNATED AREAS/ELECTRICAL NEEDS – CVF will have no provide electricity. Vendor must bring own power source.
• Location of Booth will be in block specified; exact location decision is made at the discretion of the event director and will depend on specific needs.
• Operator must supply own extension cords.
• Operator agrees to operate all electrical equipment, including but not limited to lights and attachments, including all wiring in a safe, intelligent manner.
• CVF cannot be held responsible for accidents caused by Operator not accurately utilizing this system.
• Operator agrees to use only designated receptacles in their pre-approved location.
6. TERMS – $100 Booth fee is due with application. Registration deadline is May 10st, 2019; the Operator will not be allowed to set up unless vendor is paid in full. Upon signing this contract, Operator agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS:
a. Exhibits shall not display, sell, or dispense any items with offensive, profane, and/or drug related paraphernalia.
b. Exhibitor must check in with the CVF official on duty before setting up.
c. Security will be the responsibility of the vendor. CVF will not be responsible for damage to exhibit for any reason.
d. Exhibitor will be responsible for any trash in his/her area. Trash cans will be placed throughout the area and may be used by the vendors.
e. Exhibitors shall not transfer or sublet the space or any part thereof or permit the same to be used by any other person without the written consent of the event staff.
f. CVF staff shall have the right to terminate the contract granted hereunder at any time without liability, upon the refund of the fee paid herewith. Refunds will not be made if event is cancelled due to severe weather.
g. Exhibitor will indemnify and hold CVF harmless from all costs, losses, damages, or expenses including expense of litigation and attorney’s fees, resulting from any person or property arising out of any act of omission of vendor of his employees or other representatives.
h. Exhibit spaces shall not be reserved until payment is received.
i. VENDOR IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL LEATHER ITEMS, PURSES, or SHIRTS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM HARLEY DAVIDSON AND/OR CVF STAFF.
8. BOOTH RULES: Booth assignments are made by CVF staff based on operational and space requirements of the event. Therefore, CVF reserves the right to refuse any application. Vendors must be checked in and materials placed in the assigned booth space during the designated set up times. Failure to set up during designated times, removal of vehicles from event grounds, or changing booth locations will be cause for removal of vendor. All merchandise should be clearly marked. Booth fee is for space only. CVF does not provide table, chairs, tents, electrical or electrical cords.
- Vendor Registration - $100$100$1000$0